Saturday, March 27, 2010

letting go.,

walking down that aisle
step by step to reach his side
to begin my new chapter
to live happily ever after

you've always had my heart
but all that's left is a scar
i really wanted us to start
now we're gonna drift apart

whenever he's with me

i'd wonder how you'd be
of course i knew how you felt
but you hid inside your shell

thats all i could do

wait around for you
no one can wait a lifetime
to hear the words 'be mine'

but i still hung on tight

hoping it'll turn out right
praying that you'd see
how i felt and come to me

i've always thought maybe

someday you will see
you are my only guy
that it was worth waiting all this time

we know that once the music ends

there'll be nothing left to fight and defend
how i've prayed and prayed
before this day, you'd make it all okay

everytime i saw your face

it took me to a place
where i never wanted to say goodbye
but it left me with no more tears left to cry

go ahead, say that you don't care

denying what we ever were
forget the sadness in our eyes
then move on with our lives

we should wake up from this world

cuz i can never ever be your girl
i'm throwing this bouquet
like how we threw our love away..

[inspired by taeyang's wedding dress.,]


No comments:

Post a Comment