Sunday, August 15, 2010

don't give up, just because of the downs.

Ah... nothing beats the emotions of the beginning of potential love... The excitement, the chase, the guessing, the nerves... the memories to-be. The chance and possibilities of a happily ever after. No matter how many times I fall or my heart gets shattered. I'd never want to give up on love for these reasons. And of course because right now, I feel very hopeful with this guy :)

In short... he makes me smile... :D

catching your gaze
from across the room
sending me into a daze
my heart starts to bloom

smiling and laughing
at your every move
singing and dancing
but always looking at you

a hug out of no where
sends my heart beating fast
i would've fainted, i swear
if i knew it'd forever last

words, that'd mean the world
to me, to my emotions
from your lips, they unfurled
just part of conversation


but no matter there
cuz i have no expectations
just living in the moment here
with you in this revelation


step by step is what we'll take
to get from here to there
and it will be what we make
that we'll keep, love and care


just smile with me now
and cheer the night away
don't think of the downs
cuz it'll always be okay



No comments:

Post a Comment