Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Manipulative, Selfish, Ass!

There are many ways to learn a life lesson. Regretfully, most people learn it the hard way, by direct experience. There are equal chances of meeting a good person and a bad one. But the bad ones always stun me with their lack of consideration for everyone else. 

I don't hate a lot of things in this world but those people must be in the top 2. The other would be the same people with additional traits such as: manipulative, scheming, conniving... etc. Those that calculate their every move in life to benefit themselves. Those that I wish to never come into contact with. Those that I wish nothing good for. Those like him.

manipulation is your game
to get whatever you want
you never lose, only gain
nothing you won't or can't

you had me in your grasp
you had complete control
but how long did it last?
before the end of the lull

did you think it was right?
to treat me as you did
did you think i wouldn't fight?
don't treat me like a kid

you are unbelievable
a dark, cold nightmare
treating me like a tool
didn't you even care?

i can't get my head
around who you really are
the lies you gracefully fed
you left me... scarred

i depise your ways
your lack in consideration
for you, it'll sure be okay
be what of me, from your actions?

i should've seen the signs
i should've seen it all
you really are one of that kind
who just wants me to fall

but you don't need to wait
before you're able to see
how i've changed my fate
to what i choose it to be

you're smiling now
you think i'm crushed
but you'll be wowed
by what you've lost!

you'd have nothing to gain
you would lose it all
that's when i'd call 'game'
when you'd finally fall

but i am not like you
i have a heart and conscience
i don't treat everyone like fools
that is why you'll see no vengeance

just 'live' your days out
the way you came in
confident and without
a care beneath your skin

you'll do just fine
or maybe you won't
either way i don't mind
what you do or don't


No comments:

Post a Comment