Saturday, May 15, 2010

seasons change and so do we.

I don't like stress. I like to think that I don't stress but my body tells me otherwise. I try to be simple. I like to live simple. But I guess you can't dodge every pothole on the road. I don't want to be near people that causes me stress and issues.

Life itself is tough enough sometimes. Family, can be of many colours, colours that we can't choose. So at least with friends - surroundings of which I have a choice - can be as simple as possible. If we enjoy each others' company, good. If I've been hurt, I tend to choose another path, one that preferrably doesn't cross the one of the painful past.

It may seem like I don't believe in others, I don't give them a chance. But a heart is only so big. It can only fit so many. It can only survive so much. I want to be a light-hearted person. Though once I fall, it won't be as painful and I hope it'll be worth it.

Lastly, I want to wish a person good health and prosperity. Our future paths may or may not cross again, but you will always, always, be within my memories and my heart. You are and always will be...

autumn bring colours
of golden yellow and red
breathtaking colours

winter brings the cold
that brings us all together
a soft warmth within

spring brings about life
oh the twittering new life
it amazes me

summer brings the heat
with romance, joy and laughter
happy summer days

seasons come and go
so quickly within a glance
you just gotta flow
while you got the chance

no time to look back
and question what's been
before everything turns black
let everything be seen

i can't ask you why
why we were never happy
i just gotta live my life
hoping you remember me

i shed a tear
at the thought of you
it makes me scared
of what's this come to

i wish you well
with all my heart
there's no point to dwell
as now we've part

No comments:

Post a Comment