Monday, May 10, 2010

Hectic.

It has been way too long since my last post. I guess I'm feeling the full throttle of Uni life now... I'm enjoying it though. I cannot say it enough, the friends I've made are fantastic. I feel like I belong and as far as I know I'm not making their lives worse :)

I'm planning on going back to my old job. I have also felt the reality of how much money we need to spend everyday :P Not only just spending with friends and myself but on living necessities. I guess I have to admit that I'm not a kid anymore. I don't hate the responsibilities though, it makes me feel good about myself at the end of the day.

The big and best news is that I'm turning 18 in 20 DAYS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! How awesome is that?!?!?! I've planned on having my 18th as a Masquerade for years now but it seems like around every corner, is a masked ball. What is up with that?! In the end, I can't celebrate it until the end of June because of exams. Still the BEST aspect of alll this.. is my two bestest friends are coming here just for my birthday!!

The only other issue on my mind right now is boys. I meet great guys. I feel like I should like them in that special way, but I don't and lately, can't. My sister reckons maybe the next one I feel a spark for might be the one. But that's too chick-flick-cliché I think. I mean I won't hate it, just I don't expect it. I do want to feel vulnerable and fall for someone. I miss that feeling. I miss the chase. I miss it all! I do have a feeling the next time I do could be very special though. Fingers crossed.

I don't think I'm gonna attach a poem in this entry. Not so much writers' block as to ... see I can't even think of a phrase for it... My creativity levels are LOW :( and I'm not happy about it. I've been coming up with bits and pieces that are really good but lead no where. And when it does lead somewhere, it's something tooo similar to my past works. I need inspiration! I need new... emotions? events? anything?!


No comments:

Post a Comment