Friday, May 28, 2010

The End

Autumn is such a lovely season, my favourite actually. There's a street in the city that I've gone by so many times for the past few years. I've dreamt of going to Uni everyday and walking down that street. Both sides of the road lined with Maple? trees... and it is just absolutely breathtaking in Autumn...

Now, I'm there. I walk down the street every Tuesday and Wednesday... and it is just amazing. I just want to keep walking forever...

 
My birthday is on Monday and it's quite special I must say. It's at the end of everything. I was late at night, end of the day. On a Sunday, end of the week, of the weekend. On the 31st, end of the month. In May, end of the season... and now it's pretty much the end of the semester. But why the beginning of exams :P I just want to see my two best girls soooon and celebrate the end of this semester! 
  
I'm so tired of worrying... I can't even write anything good lately. I can be in the most relaxing situation and still write a bunch of cliche crap. I need motivation, I need inspiration, I need sleep...


Hoping to post something gooood next time... sweet dreams xox 

No comments:

Post a Comment