Wednesday, June 2, 2010

felt it, thought it, got over it

Finally found a bit of peace and time to do some blogging! This time of year is so stressful... just the amount of work and time that's given that frustrates me... I don't hate it though cuz I do understand that it truely is for our own good, teaching us some valuable skills :)

But all academic stuff aside, I think I'm back in the horrible world of potential love... So of course there is this guy. He is almost perfect I must say. His personality it awesome! Funny, outgoing, jokes around a lot but has an equally serious side. He looks good, dresses well. His an individual that can get along with the crowd... and all the materialistic qualities are checked off. Car, job etc.

I know it won't work out because we are such good friends as in we can't treat each other another way. I think it's like from some tv show I've seen, probably Disney, where once you fall into the friendship circle, that's it - you're friends and only friends. Kinda sucks. But I won't be seeing him much at all after the break anyway... so it made it easier for me to decide to make the most of the time I've got to see him, then... get over it! 

Funny how that works, hey? You see this ideal person for yourself, and you are able to work out the story before it even has the chance to begin? Some people would tell me to go for it or just give it a shot. But it isn't fear or low self esteem that's holding me back, it's the truth. It's the facts that are laid out in front of me. Hence, I gotta move on before it gets too deep. 

LOL I found this by typing in "get over it" on Google Image... love it!


No comments:

Post a Comment