Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Best Long-Distant Relationship!

So, off the topic of guys for a while cuz my craziest, most beautiful girls are on their way HERE!! These two girls mean the world to me! They are truely family!

Danni && Dilek
2010

They were here around New Years and I can't believe it's been 7 months already... now they are back again :) I feel really, really happy but at the same time kinda annoyed at myself that I don't come and visit them like they visit me.

It's been 3 and a half years since I left Shepparton and parted from these girls... But our friendship hasn't faded a single day. Honestly, I think this is the best long-distant relationship in the history of the world!

Danni & Mong & Dilek
2007

We all only just started hanging out at the beginning of year 9 and I left at the end of that year but the friendship was is strong! I could honestly sit here all week and write about the good memories we've had (red bull and a webcam = crazy!), but I think I'm gonna go and prepare for the new ones we're about to have...

I love you girls!!
xoxox


No comments:

Post a Comment