Sunday, June 27, 2010

heaven on earth

A dream can be endless, but it only takes a moment to wake up. Yeah I've snapped back into reality... And found that it isn't so bad after all. So, you win some, you lose some. Although, I'm thinking this loss might not be so great compared to what it is I am to gain... Sound like a fortune cookie? I can only hope!


smiles and laughs, are free
joy and bliss, are boundless
even in some cases of cruel reality
you can find this brightness

he's not the one but he is a start
my prince may take a few more miles
to get to this place, to get to my heart
but in the end i'll shine a great smile

you know it and i do too
nothing can stop what is to come
i'll wait for my turn, stand in the queue
and when i get there, there'll be the one

and one day, i will tell this in reverse
of how i met this perfect person
of the better and the worse
of how they made earth, heaven


No comments:

Post a Comment