Wednesday, June 23, 2010

playing it cool.. almost cold actually.. -.-

Soo... my bad-ass brick actually floats! Leading to me giving in on the repressing-those-feelings deal.. so what's a girl to do? Well, my emotions have betrayed me but I still got another plan. This is probably plan D now... 

My heart can beat as fast as it wants, legs can weaken BUT my facial expression ain't changing the slightest! Keeping the straight face, casual walk, smile, wave... "Wasssup?!" and that's a **NoooOOOoOoOooOOooOOoO!!!**

The possible thoughts going through his head:
a) *she's a little too happy... weirdo*
b) *oh so we're just friends... I get it*
c) *smile, wave... RUN!!*
d) all of the above.

OK so off to plan E because I've got no more confidence in plan D -.- ... And that is to stop planning! There's just too much in this world that cannot be anticipated... All I can do is bring my A game in any scenario, whether this be in friendship or relationship; I'll do my best!
my heart pounding
a million times more fast
when he's just standing
or just sitting there in class

i put on a confident smile
wave, and turn around
acting calm, all the while
hoping my secret hasn't been found

i can't act or illude
i can't hide or disguise
what i feel for you
how you look in my eyes

i love the chase
but i hate reality
what i've got to face
what's really meant to be


No comments:

Post a Comment