Saturday, June 5, 2010

stop wondering

Some days I'd wish for a happy ending, but other days, I'd wish for the moment to last a life time. 

Cuz the way I see it, how can it be a happy ending if it's an ending. I want an everlasting happy moment. One that will never end. 

But then again, if that was the happiest I've been so far in my life, how do I know I can't be happier? My mind goes round and round in circles, thinking about what I got, what I want, and what I actually need.

Greed, curiosity... No matter how happy a person is, these elements will never leave them.


happily ever after
cannot be happy
it'll be the last chapter
of you and me 

i want more stories
i want more suspense
but i guess for more to be
there's gotta be more ends

for wishes to come true
there's gotta be one made
but we are all fools
for being too afraid

to stick to one path
without wondering for another
we keep doing the math
just to end up with a blur

sometimes life
can feel like a sinkhole
so don't cause more strife
for things you can control 

be loyal to what you choose
be thankful for what you've got
if you don't, you'll loose
a little more than just the lot 


No comments:

Post a Comment