Thursday, April 29, 2010

simple and pure

What kind of relationship do you think you have or would have? Open? Exclusive? Are you the clingy type? Honestly I don't have enough experience to give advice or guide anyone but hearing about all the technicality everyday.. makes everyone feel like they're an expert. Can make you think twice about thinking twice, before 'making a move'..

I want that special feeling when I see a certain someone. I don't have control over it, I don't look at them up and down, then ask about their entire life story and background, to like them in that way. I just do.. I've had that feeling about twice in my life. It makes me so giddy and I don't know, just good. It makes finding a special someone simpler.. not just by going from one person to another with a crazy criteria they gotta fit... cuz the feeling says it all..

I like old-movies-love stories. I like how holding hands would be a big deal, making her happy would mean everything to him. He would defend her with his life! I want that. I want pureness. I want simplicity and its finestBut then again.. what girl doesn't..?




i want a love story
pure, from start til finish
ending; sweet and happy
with a magical kiss

keep me near
safe in your arms
make it clear
that i'll never be harmed

restrict my distance
so i can't miss you
don't allow a chance
for my conscience to choose

keep me close enough to devour
so close, attached to your heart
like a scent to a flower
til death do us part

No comments:

Post a Comment