Monday, July 19, 2010

trust

There is a lot of people in the world that I could consider trusting. Yet there are only a few I actually trust. Some people might interpret this as having 'trust issues' but everyone is different. Different people require different levels of understanding, respect etc. 

I make many acquaintances but from those acquaintances, only a few will become my friends. That is because I want to give myself and everyone around me a chance... but in the end I want both parties to be happy. For some, if we are looking at relationships, I might not be an ideal girl for them because I think way too much about the long term, about the future. 


But I don't like change and because I know it is inevitable, I prepare myself, I make sure to not grow attached to things that aren't going to be around for very long.

And now that I have laid it all out... it all sounds like a defence mechanism... which only brings us back to the trust issues...

So there are two points to this story, one - I have trust issues and two - I have confrontation issues toward my issues...

every word i ever write
i think through clearly
to be sure they are always right
and come from the heart so dearly

in reverse, it is the same
i take every aspect to heart
i may sound like a pain
but this really isn't hard

you only need 
to speak what you mean
and then we will see
are you really what you seem

no one is perfect
and so we make mistakes
but when everything's taken affect
sometime's sorry is just too late



No comments:

Post a Comment